General Terms and Conditions of Business
Hafen und Hof Grundbesitz GmbH & Co. KG – Camperport, Zur Alten Flussbadeanstalt 5, 10317 Berlin
Our General Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) are an integral part of the rental contract concluded between ourselves and our guests. Please note that a binding rental contract is also concluded when you confirm your booking by phone.
As always in business life, site reservations are also subject to legal regulations. A site reservation made by a guest and accepted by the establishment constitutes a contractual relationship between the two parties, the guest accommodation contract. Like all contracts, the guest accommodation contract can only be cancelled with the agreement of both parties.
Specifically, this agreement gives rise to the following rights and obligations:
- The guest accommodation contract is deemed to be concluded upon the guest placing the reservation for a site and the lessor confirming the reservation. Both the written and the last-minute verbal form are binding for the confirmation. The guest accommodation contract obligates guest and lessor to comply.
- The lessor shall undertake to provide the guest with a site in faultless condition in accordance with statutory regulations or customary market practice. It is obliged to provide the guest with an alternative site or to provide compensation if it is not in a position to provide the promised site despite confirmation. The lessor also undertakes to rent the reserved site to another party as soon as possible if the guest is unable to fulfil the contract, and to repay all or part of the compensation paid.
- The rental period covers the use of the site in the booked period.
- Pets may be brought along or kept in the camper. Dogs must be kept on a leash while in the yard outside the camper.
- We consider your booking to be binding after confirmation and receipt of payment via PayPal in the amount of 100% of the calculated accommodation price.
- In the event that the renter withdraws from the rental contract, the guest is obliged to pay a portion of the agreed price as compensation. Cancellation must be made via the booking form. The level of compensation is based on the time remaining until the day of arrival and is calculated as follows:
- Cancellation 1 month before the start of the rental period: 50% refund
- Cancellation made between 10 days and one month before the start of the rental period: 20% refund Payment is waived if a replacement renter can be found at the same conditions. This may be done by either the renter or the lessor.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- Liability and obligations of the renter: The site and the infrastructure are to be treated with care. The renter shall instruct any person accompanying and/or visiting him/her to exercise due care. The renter is liable for culpable damage to the infrastructure or other objects in the rental object caused by the renter or any accompanying persons. Any defects that are discovered on taking over the site and/or during the rental period must be reported to the lessor in an appropriate form without delay. The renter agrees to abide by the rules for the premises.
Berlin, April 2023